This website is owned by TriGlobal B.V. (‘TriGlobal’,‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’), whose registered office is in Spuiboulevard 240 A+B, 3311GR, Dordrecht, the Netherlands. Our company is registered at the chamber of commerce with number 59464534 .
Terms and conditions
Use of our website
Information on our website
We do our best to provide accurate and updated information on our website. We cannot guarantee that the data is correct. Always use other sources to verify the information provided, and do not solely rely on the information that you find on our websites to make your decisions. If you see data that is incorrect please notify us via email at [email protected] .
Our site enables users to find companies offering the service they are interested in, and request for free, non-binding quotes from them. By submitting a “quote request” the User and TriGlobal agrees to the following:
- TriGlobal sends Users contact details to a maximum of 5 companies which will contact the User in order to provide the User with a quote. The user receives a confirmation email with the details submitted;
- TriGlobal sends a confirmation per email to User of the companies it send the details to;
- TriGlobal checks if the User got the quotes it requested;
- The User (anonymously) can give feedback to TriGlobal over the services of the company it used. TriGlobal will send an invitation for this.
We do not represent, warrant or guarantee the suitability or quality of any company for any general or specific purposes. Before entering into a contract with any company, you should apply due diligence to the company you are going to work with, making sure it passes the appropriate quality checks.
We are not a party to any agreements, arrangements or dealings between the consumers seeking companies and the companies themselves, and we are not responsible or liable for the acts, omissions, products or services of any company we suggest.
We cannot guarantee that a quote is offered or that we can find a suitable company to offer a quote.
Some of our websites provide users and companies the option to leave content (in the form of reviews and replies to such reviews). Whenever a user decides to post a review about the experience with the moving company chosen (by replying to a survey email, or by looking for a place where reviews can be left), TriGlobal will post such review on our website, and connect it to the right moving company to which the review refers. The reviews are subject to internal verification before being published. The data used to leave the review (name and email address) will not be disclosed to the moving company in any case. Only the name can be visible, if the user chose to publish it in a non-anonymous form.
The user will receive a confirmation email from TriGlobal once the review has been published (or not published). Moreover, an email asking further verification might be sent too.
Such reviews must:
- be accurate (whenever they state facts);
- be genuinely held (whenever they state opinions);
Reviews must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person or entity;
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case;
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the content standards set out below;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly introduce or transmit any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other materials, codes or programs that are malicious or technologically harmful.
You also agree:
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site, or any computers, servers or databases connected to or with our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site;
- any equipment, network or software owned or used by any third party.
Linking to and from our website
Under certain circumstances, and with TriGlobal approval, you may link to our homepage or another page in our website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not misrepresent TriGlobal’s image in any way or form.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists, and you cannot link to a website of whom you are not the owner, or you have had no previous explicit agreement from the owner.
At any time we reserve the right to remove any links from our website, or to ask you to remove our links, without previous notice or reason.
Intellectual property rights
TriGlobal B.V. is the owner of all intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, copyright, database rights, trademarks, trade, business and domain names, rights in goodwill) in our website and its content. Those works are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for research purposes, but you must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials that you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us.
Infringement of our intellectual property rights in our website may lead to legal proceedings in the court of the Netherlands.
Accessing our website
We do not guarantee that our website will always be accessible. At times and for different reasons this website may be suspended, unavailable or interrupted. At the same time, we cannot guarantee that the contact of this website will be always:
- Up to date;
- Free from errors;
- Free from bugs or viruses;
TriGlobal is not liable to you at any time due to any of the aforementioned conditions.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by Dutch law.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
TriGlobal B.V. holds no liability for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- Use or inability to use our website;
- Use or reliance of any content displayed or not on our website;
- Use of the service advertised on this website;
- Loss of profits, sales, business, revenues, earnings, goodwill, or reputation;
- Business interruptions;
- Loss of anticipated savings;
- Any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it;
- Any loss or damage arisen under the content of websites linked to any of TriGlobal B.V. websites;
- Any loss or damage resulting from the services or products offered by any company listed in this website, or connected to TriGlobal B.V.. Should you decide to work with any of the companies listed by TriGlobal B.V. you will enter a contractual agreement with them, and TriGlobal B.V. will have no contractual indolent or responsibility on its results;
- Any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
To contact us, you can send us an email to info[email protected]. We will always strive to reply back at the earliest.
Changes to these Terms