Compare International Moving Quotes
Are you looking to move internationally? We understand that deciding to move is not an easy choice and moving overseas can get complicated. As the UK’s largest international removal platform, we can help you find the right mover for the right price. Over the past 17 years we have helped to connect over 75.000 Brits and expats to the right mover.
We can help you move to any destination worldwide, such as Australia, South Africa and the United States. Using our extensive global network of companies, we will make sure to connect you to the right international removal company.
How does our service work?
- When you enter your moving details in our quote form, we will connect you to moving companies in our network. This depends on the route you have chosen but also on the available movers you require.
- We will handpick up to 5 movers and connect you with the most suitable companies. Again, you are still not obligated to move forward with us if you wish so.
- After the movers have contacted you about your move, you will be able to compare them based on their prices and reviews from previous users.
- After that, it’s completely up to you to make your decision.
International removals made easy
Whether you are moving to Ireland or New Zealand, by choosing us you will:
- Save time by requesting up to 5 international removal quotes in just a few minutes
- Not have to worry about finding a trustworthy international mover
- Save up to 40% by comparing international movers
- Have no obligations or strings attached
I have made my choice, what’s next?
In case you have chosen to move forward with one of our moving partners, they will contact you and inform you with further instructions. When your move has been finalized you will be able to leave a review and share your experience with others.
We will never connect you to rogue companies or international moving companies with low quality standards. We only work with removal companies which we select based on the type of associations they are part of, their quality level and their experience in the industry.