Compare International Moving Quotes
Are you looking to move internationally? We understand that deciding to move is not an easy choice and moving overseas can get complicated. As the UK’s largest international removal platform, we can help you find the right mover for the right price. Over the past 17 years we have helped to connect over 75.000 Brits and expats to the right mover.
We can help you move to any destination worldwide, such as Australia, South Africa and the United States. Using our extensive global network of companies, we will make sure to connect you to the right international removal company.
How does our service work?
When you enter your moving details in our quote form, we will connect you to moving companies in our network. This depends on the route you have chosen but also on the available movers you require. Furthermore, we will handpick up to 5 movers and connect you with the most suitable companies. Again, you are still not obligated to move forward with us if you wish so. After the movers have contacted you about your move, you will be able to compare them based on their prices and reviews from previous users. As always, it’s completely up to you to make your decision.
International Moving Costs: 5 Factors That Influence Your Price
Every move is unique; therefore, it is very difficult to calculate the total price. Here are some ideas to consider. Keep in mind that there are a lot of factors which can influence your price, but we have listed the 5 most important. Here are the 5 main factors which influence your quote and your international moving costs:
- Location of your home – If your home is located in a location where movers can’t park outside or they have difficulty accessing your house that will increase the removal price.
- The base price of your move – Removal companies generally charge a base fee to prevent wasting time and resources on mundane moves that are considered too small.
- Seasonality – Peak season for moving is usually from May to September, but also holidays and weekends will have an increase in the price because of the additional demand for removal companies.
- Special items – Items which need extra care during transportation and handling will increase the price e.g. items such as paintings that need their own crating or a heavy piano which need to be shipped with special attention.
- Extra services – Movers might offer extra services such as packing or storage in case you don’t want to pack your boxes. Movers might also offer different packages which include packaging. Remember that doing some preparatory work might reduce your costs.
International Removals Made Easy
- Save time by requesting up to 5 international removal quotes in just a few minutes
- Not have to worry about finding a trustworthy international mover
- Save up to 40% by comparing international movers
- Have no obligations or strings attached
I have made my choice, what’s next?
In case you have chosen to move forward with one of our moving partners, they will contact you and inform you with further instructions. When your move has been finalized you will be able to leave a review and share your experience with others.
We will never connect you to rogue companies or to international moving companies with low quality standards. We only work with removal companies which we select based on the type of associations they are part of, their quality level and their experience in the industry.